Ear, Nose & Throat
We strive to provide high quality medical and surgical expertise to every patient. Our medical team can provide care for people of all ages, beginning with infants, to children and adults through geriatrics. Our staff is bilingual in Spanish and English, and will help navigate your office visit and surgical experience as quickly and efficiently as possible.
John’s Hopkins-trained, Dr. Steven Marks specializes in allergies, sinus disease, and sleep apnea surgery as well as ear, balance, voice, and throat problems.
Ear, Nose & Throat Providers
Voted one of the Best Hearing Care Providers in the 2022 Bulletin's Best of the Mesilla Valley.
Our Areas of Specialty
- Sinus Disease and Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Hearing and Balance Disorders
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Voice and Swallowing Disorders
- Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
- Tumors of the Head and Neck
- Cochlear Implants
- Bone Attached Hearing Aids (BAHA)