Urgent Care Services
Here is a list of conditions and symptoms we are able to treat on-site.
If you have a medical emergency, dial 911 for immediate assistance.
- Allergy symptoms
- Bronchitis (acute and chronic)
- Bug bites and stings
- Childhood illnesses (such as hand, foot, and mouth disease; fifth disease; chickenpox; whooping cough)
- Minor cuts, bruises and burns
- Ear and eye infections
- Flu and cold symptoms
- Headaches and migraines
- Head lice
- Heartburn, acid reflux
- Joint pain
- Mononucleosis (mono)
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis) and styes (bacterial infection on or inside eyelid)
- Pulled or strained muscles
- Respiratory infections
- Ringworm (fungal infection with skin rash)
- Skin conditions (such as acne, eczema, hives, poison ivy, rashes, scabies and warts)
- Sore throats and strep throat (bacterial throat infection)
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs can involve bladder, urethra, kidneys, ureters)
We also have an on-site X-ray and blood draw site.