General Surgery Associates is committed to supporting the health and well-being of our patients through their entire operative experience. We strive to provide safe, high quality care and to provide customized care specific to each patient.
Each of our surgeons is Board Certified in his or her specialty, using advanced technology such as robotic surgery.
Home of the Best Surgeon in the 2023 Bulletin's Best of the Mesilla Valley.
General Surgery Providers
- General Surgery
- Laparoscopic (minimally invasive) Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Lumps and Cysts
- Hernia Repair
- Gallbladder Conditions
- Appendix Surgery
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Surgery
- Colon Procedures
- Stomach & Bowel Resections
- Skin & Soft Tissue Tumors
- Skin Cancer & Melanoma
- Hemorrhoids, Fissures & Fistulas
- AV Fistulas
- Incarcerated Hernia Repair
Our robotic platforms offer 10x magnification in 3D and is changing the surgical experience for both surgeons and our patients. In the future, numerous surgeons will use the robot at Memorial to perform surgeries requiring extreme precision.
Your surgeon is with you in the operating room, seated at the system console. This console gives your surgeon complete control of the tiny instruments he or she uses to perform your surgery, which move like a human hand but with far greater range of motion.
Among the many benefits for our patients:
- Smaller incisions and fewer surgical movements can mean less pain
- Hospital stays may be shortened
- Recovery times are potentially quicker
- Complications from blood loss and infection may be reduced
Among the many benefits for our surgeons:
- 10X magnification in 3D allows a clear, close view
- Greater dexterity eliminates possible tremor or shaking
- Precise, micro-movements enhances surgical maneuvers