Orthopedic Patient Forms & Information
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment and bring the following:
- Completed English or Spanish registration forms
- All of your insurance cards
- Photo ID
- A list of all the medications you are currently taking
- Dr. Referral (Current) if not previously faxed
- All medical records pertaining to the reason you are being seen at Memorial Bone + Joint
- Any x-rays taken within the last 6 months and/ or any MRI burned to cd or printed to film
- Additional X-Rays might be taken in our office if needed.
- Any images taken at Memorial Medical Hospital, Sun View Image, or Las Cruces Imaging can be reviewed online.
- All records must be faxed to the office and reviewed before obtaining an appointment.
- If approved you will be contacted by our office to schedule an appointment.
- Make sure to bring any x-rays and/or MRI films/discs to your appointment.
- If you do not bring your films we will have to re-X-ray or reschedule you.
Insurance and Coverage
We are a preferred provider for many insurance plans as well as Medicare. Please refer to the list below for our most common contracted insurances. Always bring your insurance card(s) to each appointment. Always keep us informed of any changes to your phone number, address, or insurance. Covered procedures will vary with each insurance company. Though the office staff at Memorial Bone + Joint is happy to assist you in determining eligibility, it is very important for you to understand your insurance plan and know what outside facilities your insurance is contracted with. Patients are responsible for their deductibles, co-payments, and remaining balances.
- Medicare/ Railroad Medicare
- NM Medicaid/ ACS
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
If your insurance plan is not listed feel free to contact our office as this is only a list of the most common ins that we are contracted with.
Short-Term Disability and FMLA
Memorial Bone & Joint is willing and able to fill out and submit any disability and FMLA forms required for your treatment here at our office. These forms require a $25.00 fee and 5-7 business days before being submitted.
If you have any unanswered questions please feel free contact our office 575 556-6440 and any one of our staff can assist you.